Please select a topic from the sub-menu shown on the left. If there is further information that you would like made available to you on this page please speak to Mrs Green or Mrs Turner in the office.
Parents are welcome to visit the school; please telephone the School Secretary for an appointment on (01344) 882631 or email: email@example.com
EMERGENCY CLOSURE OF SCHOOL
In the event of the school being closed at short notice the following procedures will take place:
1. A message will be put on the school website.
2. School closures will be listed on the Bracknell Forest website,
www.bracknell-forest.gov.uk/schoolclosures and their social media sites.
3. An announcement will be broadcast at regular intervals on local radio stations,
usually from 7.00 a.m. and on the evening news programme between 4.30 p.m.– 6.00 p.m.
RADIO BERKSHIRE frequencies 95.4 FM, 104.1 FM
HEART frequencies 96.0 – 107 FM
JACK FM BERKSHIRE frequencies 107.0 FM
4. If possible the phone will be manned.
5. A board will be placed outside school.